Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Strawberry Slush Spinner Card

Before I show off my card for today, I want to say that this month my blog hit 20,000 blog visits and 500 posts! I really wowed myself with those stats! Thank you to all of you who regularly visit and to my 83 Followers! I am so thankful for each and every one of you!


You might remember the Spinner Card I showed on April 9! I enjoyed it so much I had my Happy Stampers make one last week! The inspiration for this card came from Dawn Olchefske at DO Stamping with Dawn

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Card stock: Strawberry Slush (new InColor), Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Lucky Limeade (retiring)
  • Sentiment from retired Birthday stamp set
  • Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper
  • Punches: Large Tag, Small Tag, Word Window
  • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
  • Other: Two pennies; Dimensionals (lots); brad (retired)
I am thinking this will be my granddaughter's birthday card next month! 

See you soon!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment