Ahhh, the A to Z Blog Challenge is over and I completed the challenge! I was a bit late with a couple of posts but overall, I am happy with how I performed and to have finished! I have sooo many plans for the challenge for next year and will definitely schedule some or most of my post ahead which means I will also have time to do other posts as well.
Yesterday I slipped out to my crafting spot to get my Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Design Team project ready to upload. I should have done it weeks ago but... The theme for this month is Spring Flowers and nothing says spring to me more than Betsy's Blossoms! My pink flowers photographed more red but they are really Primrose Petals! And yes, I fussy cut all the flowers!
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade and Rich Razzleberry card stock; Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
- Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blossoms; Easter Blossoms (retired--for sentiment); A Round Array
- Punches: Scalloped Oval, Large Oval and 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Daffodil Delight, Primrose Petals, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
- Other: Dimensionals (of course), Basic Rhinestones, 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Yesterday I received my first boxes of the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog! I was beyond excited!!! I was able to download a PDF copy of the new catalog to my iPad a week or so ago but I am VERY tactile so having the catalog in my hot little hands was intoxicating! Do you need a new Stampin' Up! catalog of your very own? Email me by clicking the "email me" button on the side bar! I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Tomorrow's card is a masculine card. They are super hard for me because I am a girly-girl and like using girly colors and flowers--guys usually aren't into that:(
Have a great day!