Ahhh! Carla is back with the Sunday Night Chit-Chat and all is right with the world:) Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily is our host and I love participating and linking up with her Sunday Night Chit-Chat! I hope you enjoy it as well. Check in with Carla to see what she's been up to. She is such a busy person!!!
So, let's get started!
- Am I watching...Not sure but probably nothing tonight.
- Am I reading...From Paralysis to Praise by Shirley Thrush; The Litigators by John Grisham; and totally enjoying Living Life Undaunted by Christine Caine
- Am I looking forward to next week...Soaking up some sun and getting a few cards made.
- Did I have for dinner tonight...In the teeny tiny town of Granite, Oregon, I enjoyed an Amy's Black Bean Burrito with a bag of barbecued potato chips and an iced tea! By teeny tiny I mean 23 permanent residents and they are all over 60 years old!!!
- Are my 3 top goals for next week...Clean our guest apartment; get my design team projects for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges made and uploaded; start walking on the treadmill again.
- Best/Worst Financial decision over last week...Not sure. I don't think there were any good or bad financial decisions made.
- Happy I accomplished this week...I got the strawberries weeded and got some cards made and mailed off for swaps.
- Was my best moment from the past week...Actually today spent with my son at a huge flea market in Sumpter Oregon! This was our fifth annual trip to Sumpter!
- Is my current favorite website...It is Stampin' Up!--my addiction!
- Is something that always makes me smile...beautiful flowers!
Well, that's it for me tonight! Thank you for visiting!