Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wedding Swap Card

I meant to get back yesterday with a couple of cards but still have that nagging headache:( Just don't feel like doing anything, especially if it involves thinking or bending over! With all the rain we have had you wouldn't think allergies would be a problem right now but mine seem to be worse than ever:( I do hope to sneak out to my craft space to get a few cards made today but will see what happens!


Today I want to show you the beautiful card my friend, Barb, gave me as her swap card this month. Some of my Happy Stampers and some of one of my downline's stampers started a monthly swap a several months ago. It has been sooo much fun to see another person's work up close and personal. The theme for this month was Wedding/Anniversary and I think Barb nailed it with her simply elegant card. The silver Glimmer Paper really adds to the card! She used the Labels Framelits and the Mr. & Mrs. stamp from Stampin' Up! Check out the two little hearts with the Basic Rhinestones in the middle! Oh.so.cute!

Thanks, Barb!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment