Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday


Happy Homemaker Monday to you! Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom hosts this little bit of fun each week! Be sure to check out her blog to see what she's up to this week!

Weather...Our weather today was glorious! It was 78 degrees, sunny, light breeze--perfect! I hear it is going to get cold again a little later in the week:( but enjoying the great weather while it's here.

Right now I am...admiring my new vacuum cleaner. Hubby just got it put together and vacuumed the living room! Wonderful!

On my reading pile...Charmed & Enchanted by Nora Roberts and The Knitting Circle by Ann Hood. Read alouds: Sackett by Louis L'Amour and Thunder Dog by Michael Hingson

On the TV...Call the Midwife--love that show!

What I found while surfing the net...My friend, Joan, started a blog to share her faith. She is 82 years young and this is her first blog! How amazing is that?!!! Check her out at Vital Concerns

On the menu for this week...

I haven't been very organized with meals lately. Today we had roasted asparagus with onions, mushrooms and garlic--yummy! We had it yesterday too but it was good enough for a return performance!

On my "to do" list...

  • Make cards for my Fancy Fold Swap (due June 4)
  • Make Thank You cards for my Stampin' Up! customers
  • Vacuum with my new vacuum
  • Finish laundry
In the craft basket...
  • Still working on the baby boy afghan
  • Making lots of cards
  • Want to get started making hexagons
Looking forward to this week...Just looking forward to having a nice, quiet week.

Looking around the house...Dogs and dog toys everywhere! They have had a busy day:)

From the camera...Nothing this week!

On my prayer list...
  • My brother...the one year anniversary of his wife's death is coming up.
  • My sister...needs hip surgery.
  • My friend, Joan as she share with people through her blog.
  • The people in Moore, OK
Bible verse; Devotional...
"I have shown thee, O Man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God."
Micah 6:8





No comments:

Post a Comment