I fell in love with a card made by Catherine Pooler! Black and white cards have a lot of pizzazz and when you add just a touch of color and it's even better! I made 10 of these cards and yes, I cut out all of the hexagons by hand. My hubby thought I was crazy but I did it while we were watching TV so it gave my hands something to do. The cards went together really quick after the hexagons were cut out!
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Bashful Blue and Raspberry Ripple
- Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
- Perfectly Penned stamp set
- Honeycomb Embossing Folder; Labels Framelits
- Flower Punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- Dimensionals; Basic Rhinestones