Friday, May 3, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin to Your Door!



Are you a new stamper? A wannabe stamper? An experienced stamper with very little time? Then My Paper Pumpkin is for YOU! I am so super excited how this subscription program from Stampin' Up! makes it possible to have a box with everything included (except adhesive) to make the projects inside for only $19.95 a month including shipping! The first package that every subscriber receives includes a 2 7/8" x 2 11/16" Clear Mount Block that you will be able to use for the clear mount stamps that will be included in each Paper Pumpkin package! What a bonus! My first two Paper Pumpkin packages have been fun and quick to put together. Imagine being able to make 4 cards, ready to send to family and friends, in less than an hour!

I completed this card in under 10 minutes...


All the pieces are cut and ready to use. Some of the layers are self-stick--I love stickers! Even the twine was cut:) And did I mention that envelopes are included?!!!

If you would like to learn more about My Paper Pumpkin or sign up to receive your own Paper Pumpkin package, go to mypaperpumpkin.com. When asked for your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, if you don't already have one, choose me--Kathy Skinner in Oregon! To receive the package in May, you must sign up by May 10 but once you're signed up, you're signed up until you cancel!

I would love to have you as one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers! When you sign up you will receive a little gift from me plus your name will be entered into a drawing every month you are subscribed! It's the gift (to yourself) that keeps on giving:)

Have a great day!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. I really want to learn to make cards. I know nothing about stamping and right now I have a lot going on, but as things slow down a bit, I may look into it. And, of course, you would be my stamping person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a busy time of year! Whenever you're ready I will be happy to help! You are a sweetie!

      Delete