I am so enjoying making these cards! Remember the one I made here?
I made this card for a friend and hope she likes it. I photographed the card on the paper that lines the inside--wild and beautiful, right? I love the colors:)
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Paper: Whisper White card stock; Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
- Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, Petite Petals and See Ya Later (free with $50 order)
- Ink: Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay by Stampin' Up! and Memento Tuxedo Black
- Punches: Pansy and Petite Petals
- Big Shot with Oval Framelits
- Other: Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestones
Thank you for visiting today! Have a great weekend. I will be back on Sunday night for Carla's Sunday Night Chit-Chat!