Thursday, May 23, 2013

Paper Pumpkin for May


I get so excited each month when my Paper Pumpkin package arrives from Stampin' Up! I don't know what it is until I open the package...


I am a sucker for tissue paper! Oooo, what did they send this month?!!!


The first two months it was cards to make; this month it is a photo album to put together and decorate! 


The kit includes everything to put the photo album together except adhesive. But when you sign up for Paper Pumpkin, I send you a Tombow Mono Adhesive as my thank you!

Do you want Paper Pumpkin to make a visit to your mailbox? Just go to My Paper Pumpkin to sign up for your subscription. Then the Paper Pumpkin box will come to your mailbox every month! The cost is just $19.95 which includes shipping. 

I am already looking forward to next month's Paper Pumpkin package!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment