My picture for tonight is of the Sumpter Valley Railroad Company train engine. It is a narrow gauge steam train that ferries tourists from Sumpter and McEwen, Oregon.
Now for my Chit-Chat! I am...
- Reading...Still reading Charmed by Nora Roberts--not my normal read and not sure I will be able to finish it. Next book on my list is The Knitting Circle by Ann Hood (a new author for me).
- Listening to...a Bill Moyer interview on TV
- Watching...a Bill Moyer interview on TV
- Cooking/Baking...No baking or cooking today--was gone all day! Tomorrow I will be baking bread and cookies!
- Happy you accomplished this week...I got some cards mailed; am almost finished with the baby boy afghan; kept up with laundry and dishes:)
- Looking forward to next week...finishing up swap cards and getting them in the mail! Hoping to get them in the mail on Wednesday!
- Thankful for today...A wonderful day with my son. We went to Sumpter, OR (a 3 hour trip one way) for the Memorial Weekend Flea Market. This is an annual event for us but this year we rode the Sumpter Valley Railroad train round trip from Sumpter to McEwen.
- *Bonus Question* What chore around the house do I dislike doing most...That would be cleaning the refrigerator!
Well, I am exhausted so will call it a night!