Saturday, May 4, 2013

Papillon Potpourri


I was really wanting to use the Papillon Potpourri stamp set so when I saw this card on Pinterest I knew I just had to give it a try! Mine didn't turn out quite as good as the original by Fran at Fran's Craft Place but I gave it a good try! I would really like to try it again and maybe get things lined up a bit better:P

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo (I think this is my new favorite SU! color) and Whisper White
  • Papillon Potpourri stamp set
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo
  • Elegant Butterfly Punch
  • Embossing Folders: Delicate Designs and Perfect Polka Dots
  • Mini Glue Dots and shock of all shocks...NO Dimensionsals
I am linking this card to the VC Rocks Warm Up Blog Hop so check out the other bloggers through Sunday!

Kat

6 comments:

  1. Nice use of stamp set and scalloped edges. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ria! I really like all the different elements on this card!

      Delete
  2. I jut love the butterflies & lace. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard to go wrong with butterflies and lace, right?! Thanks for stopping by, Stace

      Delete
  3. I like it! I will be CASEing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might as well CASE it as I did:) Such a fun card to make! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete