Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, Barb...Yesterday!

Here's a shout-out to my good friend, Barb on her birthday...yesterday! I meant to post this yesterday but we ended up with company (which was wonderful) but I just didn't get around to posting!



This is the birthday card I made for my friend, Barb! She loves flowers and the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper seemed to be just perfect!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron
  • Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (retiring the end of May)
  • Stamp Sets: A Round Array; Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired Hostess set)
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Crumb Cake (for sponging), Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade
  • Punches: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 7/8" Scallop Circle
  • Other: Dimensionals (of course!), Basic Pearls, 5/8" Crochet Trim
Super fun and super cute card! My thanks go to the very talented Chat Wszelaki at Me, My Stamps and I for the inspiration for this card! Visit her blog and you will get a lot of great inspiration too!

I will be back for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat. Tomorrow I have some more Happy Mail cards to show you:)

I hope you are having a great Sunday!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment