This is the birthday card I made for my friend, Barb! She loves flowers and the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper seemed to be just perfect!
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron
- Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (retiring the end of May)
- Stamp Sets: A Round Array; Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired Hostess set)
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Crumb Cake (for sponging), Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade
- Punches: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 7/8" Scallop Circle
- Other: Dimensionals (of course!), Basic Pearls, 5/8" Crochet Trim
Super fun and super cute card! My thanks go to the very talented Chat Wszelaki at Me, My Stamps and I for the inspiration for this card! Visit her blog and you will get a lot of great inspiration too!
I will be back for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat. Tomorrow I have some more Happy Mail cards to show you:)
I hope you are having a great Sunday!