Oh my! You have no idea how talented I felt when I completed this card. This was another of our Happy Stampers' Club projects from last Wednesday! I learned this technique by watching a YouTube video by Dawn Olchefske.
I was excited to be able to use my new Morning Post Alphabet that I earned for sales during Sale-a-bration! I had been wanting it for almost a year now so was thrilled to make it mine:)
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Card stock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
- Stamp sets: Lovely as a Tree, Morning Post Alphabet
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder
- Ticket Punch (retired)
- Other: Window Sheet; Dimensionals; Daubers
I have one more card for you today sooo, stay tuned!