It seems that life just kind of overwhelmed me this week:( I have a goal of blogging six times a week but some weeks it just can't happen without me losing my mind! I hope you forgive me!
My Happy Stampers made this super cute card on Wednesday night! I learned this card style from my upline Linda Gutierrez! She calls it an Open Surprise card!
When you open it up the inside piece unfolds into a a beautiful "surprise"! Linda has a YouTube video that will walk you through the instructions to make this card.
|What the card looks like before you open it.|
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana (new InColor), Calypso Coral and Whisper White; printer paper (not SU!)
- Stamp sets: Swallowtail Butterfly, A Round Array, Feel Goods
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana
- 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- Delicate Designs Embossing Folder
- Other: Retired Pool Party ribbon; Dimensionals
I really like this card in black too! Something about black and white is sooo stunning! This butterfly stamp wasn't one I had planned to get until I saw this card and then I had to have it!
Tomorrow, another card! Plus I am hoping to scoot out to my craft space to put together a project for the VC Rocks Blog Hop for this weekend.