|A rose my hubby picked from one of our bushes yesterday.|
- Reading? Spring Fever by Mary Kay Andrews
- Listening to? Rocky, our English Bulldog snoring beside me after his bath and the wind blowing hard outside!
- Watching? We watched Mr. Popper's Penguins--funny, funny movie!
- Cooking/Baking? Nothing today...it's Mother's Day!
- Happy you accomplished this week? I got a lot of thank you cards in the mail; got Mother's Day cards out and to recipients on time; and made a card for the VC Rocks Challenge of the week!
- Looking forward to next week? It's time for our Happy Stampers to meet again this week (Wednesday)! Love those ladies!!!
- Thankful for today? Two lengthy phone calls--one with my daughter and one with my mother.
- *Bonus Question* Do you ever gamble, play the lottery, BINGO, sweepstakes, etc... No, I really like my money and don't like to lose it! If I were to lose it I would be thinking of all the things I could have bought with it! I know people who gamble and take say $20 to play with and when it's gone, they're done. The fun for them isn't so much in the winning as in the playing. I'm just not tempted to play.
Well, that's it for me this fine Sunday evening! I hope you have had a great day! For me, the rest of the evening will be spent relaxing with my wonderful husband!