Friday, May 24, 2013

Delicate Doilies in MDS


Oh my! I can't believe I did it!!! If you remember, awhile back I took a class on how to use Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio but haven't had much time to practice since. Well, the Challenge for this week on VC Rocks is to use at least four of these colors (I used them ALL):

  • Not Quite Navy
  • Garden Green
  • Elegant Eggplant
  • Cajun Craze 
  • More Mustard
Not wanting to dig around in my stash to see what I had for this project, I decided to try My Digital Studio! Oh.how.fun!!!

This card was made using:
  • Delicate Doilies
  • Punch Shapes: Circle, Square, Scalloped Oval, Oval
  • Other: Basic Rhinestones and Dahlia
I have a little more work to do on this card before it's perfect but wanted to show it off anyway:)

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

Kat

4 comments:

  1. Just love your cards! Wish I was as creative as some of you guys are out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know you have talents that I don't have!

      Delete