The card I made today is for a friend's birthday plus I am entering it in the VC Rocks 4 Bs Challenge! I was include 4 things that start with B on the card.
My four Bs are:
- Betsy's Blossoms stamp set
- Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad (for flowers)
- Button with Baker's Twine (technically that's two)
- Bling--I know they are rhinestones but I always call them bling!
I love, love, love this card! First of all, Betsy's Blossoms is one of my favorite stamp sets (of many I might add) and I love the way the card is cut out along the edge! This is the first card I have made like this and I think next time I might cut away a little more along the edge but was being just a little cautious this first time.
|Close up of the cutaway edge|
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Whisper White card stock
- Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Daffodil Delight, Read Red, Bashful Blue, Gumball Green
- Other: Vintage Faceted Designer Button, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dot
Well, that's it for now! I will be back later for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!
Have a nice Mother's Day!