Sunday, May 12, 2013

Betsy's Blossoms and the 4 Bs

Happy Mother's Day to all those mothers out there! And I want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to those who never had children but mother us just the same:) I received a call from my darling daughter this morning then I called my mother for a lengthy conversation! I was able to read my book some this morning and make a few cards (hoping to do a few more before the day is over)!

The card I made today is for a friend's birthday plus I am entering it in the VC Rocks 4 Bs Challenge! I was include 4 things that start with B on the card.



My four Bs are:

  • Betsy's Blossoms stamp set
  • Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad (for flowers)
  • Button with Baker's Twine (technically that's two)
  • Bling--I know they are rhinestones but I always call them bling!
I love, love, love this card! First of all, Betsy's Blossoms is one of my favorite stamp sets (of many I might add) and I love the way the card is cut out along the edge! This is the first card I have made like this and I think next time I might cut away a little more along the edge  but was being just a little cautious this first time.


Close up of the cutaway edge


For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
  • Whisper White card stock
  • Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Daffodil Delight, Read Red, Bashful Blue, Gumball Green
  • Other: Vintage Faceted Designer Button, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dot
Well, that's it for now! I will be back later for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!

Have a nice Mother's Day!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment