Friday, May 3, 2013

Flower Pot Mother's Day Card

I know! I know! Two posts from me in ONE DAY!!! Just doesn't happen very often but today's your lucky day!!! I decided to join in on the VC Rocks! Warm Up Blog Hop--whoo hoo!!! I am hoping to participate in a few blog hops over the next few months but this one is my FIRST!



I saw a card on Pinterest made by Nancy Riley at i STAMP by Nancy Riley and thought it was so super cute that I would make one just.like.it! And I did! Then I decided I wanted the flowers a little bigger so pulled out my Mixed Bunch stamp set and remade the card! Love it!!!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
  • Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
  • Stamp sets: Mixed Bunch, A Round Array and Wonderful Mother
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Lucky Limeade, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Primrose Petals, Rich Razzleberry
  • Punches: Blossom, 7/8" Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Border
  • Other: Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon 
Please visit the VC Rocks! blog for the blog hop! Projects will be added all weekend:)

Kat

15 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this one, it is beautiful and just perfect for Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute and different, I love it.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gill! The flower part pulls out and there's a sentiment card inside! I didn't get a picture of that part!

      Delete
  3. Oh, Kat, you are so right! I had made one before but wasn't pleased with the flowers. The Mixed Bunch flowers are the perfect size and that middle of the flower sentiment is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute card. I like how you used around array in the center

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stace! A Round Array is going to be a fun stamp set! It could pop up just about anywhere!

      Delete
  7. Love the colors, and the sentiment center

    ReplyDelete