Sunday, October 7, 2012

Triple Time Stamping

I was waiting for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat but not sure it's happening tonight so will post this one instead. 

I taught my daughter how to do Triple Time Stamping last week and she loved it! She also really liked The Open Sea stamp set and put it on her Christmas "wish list". 

For this card we used the following Stampin' Up! products:


  • Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock
  • Stamp sets: The Open Sea and Sassy Salutations 
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse and Cherry Cobbler
  • Dimensionals
My daughter wanted to try the Triple Time Stamping with the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set so made the card on the right.

For this card we used the following Stampin' Up! products:
  • Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White 
  • Stamp sets: Betsy's Blossoms and Day of Gratitude
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade and Summer Sun (retired)
  • Dimensionals, Basic Pearl and 1/4" Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
As usual, I have Dawn Olchefske to thank for this great technique! I think she created a monster in me with this technique because I LOVE it!!!

Have a great day! Hugs the ones you love and hope you get some time to do something fun today!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment