Thursday, October 11, 2012

An Early Merry Christmas to ME

iPad 3--image snatched from the internet
I have been wanting an iPad for about two years but lately have been REALLY wanting one so asked hubby to buy me one for Christmas. Hubby is not big on "holidays" so usually just buys whenever which is fine with me. While I was visiting my daughter and granddaughter last week he called and asked me about the iPad I wanted--what did I need it to do. Then he told me he was ordering me an iPad 3 from the Apple Store and it would be here by the time I got home on Monday! Whoo Hoo! It arrived before I got home Monday so the first thing I did (after kissing my sweet hubby) was set it up! I am in LOVE! I need to figure a lot of things out but I am looking forward to taking pictures of my cards with it and maybe doing a few video tutorials (don't hold your breath--it might be awhile)! I am delighted with my new toy:)

Have a great day! I am going to try to sneak in an hour or two of crafting so will see what I can come up with for tomorrow.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment