Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Winter Memories Swap Card


I saved this beautiful card from the Holiday Catalog Swap for last but then didn't get a chance to post it. I LOVE this card! I have been looking all over for the card so I could tell you who made it but...I can't find it at the moment. So when I find it I will edit the post. ** I finally found the card (a week after posting) and the thanks go to Laurie Reaume! Thank you, Laurie for such an adorable card:) 

The Stampin' Up! products used for this card (as near as I can tell by looking at it) are:

  • Card stock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler
  • Candlelight Christmas Designer Series Paper
  • Winter Memories stamp set
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler
  • Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder; Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die
What a great, fun and beautiful card!

I just got home from my daughter's yesterday so have lots of catching up to do. So...see you tomorrow! I have a delicious recipe to share with you:)

Kat

3 comments:

  1. It is a stamp set. Will have to check to see if it is also in My Digital Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you liked it Kathy. This is my favorite image from that stamp set.

    Laurie
    www.stampwithlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete