Friday, October 12, 2012

Why I Don't Have a Real Post for Today


The above photo explains why I don't have a REAL post for today! I know better, really I do but I got on Pinterest and started looking and couldn't stop! There is sooo much to look at! I usually have more restraint but not yesterday. It's like having a bag of potato chips...you just have to eat them until they're gone! So, since I spent a few hours on Pinterest yesterday I had waaayyy more stuff to do today and didn't have time to do a post:( So sorry about that! However, I didn't want to leave you hanging so decided to post about WHY I couldn't post!

Today I made Lasagna and French Bread for tomorrow's potluck plus filled the food dryers with Italian Prunes. Oh my, the prunes are sooo yummy! I also had to clean up the kitchen from last night's supper--why do I put it off till the morning?!!! I know I'm going to hate myself when I see the messy kitchen. But supper was so worth it--Fried Rice and Egg Foo Yung! They turned out perfect! I will share the recipes with you next week if you're interested and of course you are! When you have a hankering for Chinese Food and the restaurant is 1 1/2 hours away, it's nice to be able to make your own!

Well, my dear and wonderful blog readers, I will be back again on Sunday Night for Carla's Sunday Night Chit-Chat so be sure to visit again soon!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment