Thursday, October 18, 2012

Vintage Ornament Keepsakes Flash Card


I sure didn't notice that funky light when I took this picture but you get the idea. Hope it's not too distracting:( We made this card last night at our Happy Stampers meeting and everybody loved it! How could you NOT love a card this pretty. I have Connie Stewart at Simply Simple Stamping to thank for this card! If you haven't heard of or tried the Flash Cards, you will want to watch her first Flash Card Video Tutorial. The tutorial for the card above is at Vintage Christmas--the second in Connie's video tutorials on Flash Cards. 

For the above card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Very Vanilla and Soft Suede card stock
  • Stamp sets: En Francais and Ornament Keepsakes
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Crumb Cake and Soft Suede
  • Big Shot with Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and Holiday Ornaments Framelits
  • Other: Stampin' Sponges, Linen Thread, Large Basic Pearl
I could easily see myself making 50 of these cards to send to family and friends. I haven't decided on the card I will make to send out yet but this one is definitely in the running!

I hope you enjoyed this card today and be sure to visit Connie's blog--trust me, you won't be sorry! Just be sure to come back here when you're finished:)

Happy Stamping!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment