Friday, October 19, 2012

My Fabric Wish List


Wednesday I wandered into the local fabric store, Artisan Village in Heppner, to kill some time and maybe get a few fat quarters. I was so inspired by the items that Carla is giving away at My 1/2 Dozen Daily that I decided I HAD to have some lime green fabric. And I found the perfect piece! You can check out the 
incredible selection of fabric on their website at www.quiltersroundup.com. I was able to purchase what I need for Carla's upcoming tutorial.

While I was in the fabric store, some fabric caught my eye and it is a "must have" but will need to wait till next month and will have to make some Christmas gifts with it in order to justify the purchase. It is called BFF Girlfriends manufactured by Elizabeth's Studio. (Please note: as of Tuesday, October 23 this fabric was not on the website yet but you can call the store at 541-676-8282 to order).
BFF Panel Girlfriends
BFF Vignette
BFF Daisies--I want both Brown and Cream
BFF Dots--I want both the Sepia and Brown
Can you see why I am in love with this fabric!!! I can see this fabric as a tote bag, purse, apron or all of the above. How would you use these pieces of fabric?

Is there something on your "must have" list? My last "must have" was an iPad but since hubby made that one a reality for me I'm movin' on! It's highly unlikely that he will purchase fabric for me...just won't happen and I probably wouldn't want it to anyway:)))

Have a great day! I will be back Sunday Night for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat so be sure to visit again soon!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment