Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

It's time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat once again! It is frustrating trying to type this post as the Wifi in the hotel is sooo slow:( But I will persevere! I may have this post finished by next Sunday!



My picture today is a cartoon that was in the e-newsletter from my favorite fabric store, Quilter's Roundup! First rule of purchasing fabric, Leave the husband at home!!!

As you know, the Sunday Night Chit-Chat is started each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. So let's get started!

I am...

Reading...Still reading Happiness Key by Emilie Richards! I should finish it this week though as I will have lots of reading time while I am at the hotel. We finished our read aloud Hiking Through by Paul Stutzman and it was one of the best books I have ever read! It was so inspirational! I was truly sorry when we finished it!

Watching...Revenge. I really didn't mean to get caught up in this one but...I am!

Listening to...The TV. I miss the puppy snoring:)

Cooking/Baking...I baked bread before I left for Seattle.

Happy I accomplished this week...I made it through the week without actually coming down with the flu that was trying to take hold. I had a few days with low energy and feeling kinda yucky but never did get really sick. I used lots of Airborne, Wellness Formula, Vitamin C and Aloe Vera juice.

Looking forward to next week...Hubby has training near Seattle so we are staying in a nice hotel, eating in restaurants and enjoying a few days away from home. 

Thankful for today...That I am feeling better so I can enjoy the time in Seattle with my hubby!

*BONUS QUESTION*
Am I located in an area that's supposed to be affected by Hurricane Sandy? No, I live on the West Coast:)

Hooray! I made it through the post:))) I think it's just that a lot of other people are on the internet at the same time so it's slowing everything down. 

Have a great night and I will be back tomorrow. Hope to see you then!

Please join me in praying for all those in the path of Hurricane Sandy!

Kat




No comments:

Post a Comment