Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat


Welcome to the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Our Chit-Chat is hosted each week by the super talented Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. My picture tonight is of our once very beautiful tree that my husband cut back to make way for some new solar we are putting up next month. More on this later!

I am...


  • Reading...The Knitting Circle by Ann Hood.
  • Listening to...The movie that's playing.
  • Watching...We are watching We Bought a Zoo:) It's my second time to watch it and I love it!
  • Cooking/Baking...I have been working on some gluten free cookie recipes. We have a friend who is gluten intolerant so I am trying to perfect a couple of recipes.
  • Happy I accomplished this week...Fibromyalgia and allergies were a problem last week so I am just happy I kept up with the basic housework.
  • Looking forward to next week...Getting some projects off my list! I have nearly 40 cards that need to be made and in the mail this week! How do I get myself into stuff like this?!!!
  • Thankful for today...Hubby was really sick Friday night so I am thankful he is feeling better. We think it had something to do with the papaya he ate as he was the only one that ate it and was the only one to get sick.
  • *Bonus Question* If you could only eat ONE FOOD for the rest of your life, what would it be? I think it might have to be pizza! I love a gourmet pizza with artichoke hearts, basil, spinach, mushrooms, etc. I now have to eat pizza with no cheese unless I buy a non-dairy cheese substitute like Daiya but it is still super yummy! Who knew pizza could taste good without cheese?!!!
Well, that's it for me tonight! I will be back tomorrow with my design team project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge for this month.

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Interested in hearing more about your solar light!! :) Glad hubby is feeling better! Poor guy.. :( Good luck with those 40 cards!! Hope you'll share them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have three solar arrays; this will be our 4th! I will blog about it when it goes up. Yes, I will share for sure:)

      Delete