For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! Products (because they're the best!!!):
- Card stock: Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Whisper White
- Well Worn Designer Series Paper--first time to use and so love it!
- Stamps: Perfectly Penned and Triple Treat Flower (retiring)
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Cajun Craze
- Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
- Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots
The Triple Treat Flower stamp is an A la Carte stamp and sells for only $8.95. You can use it the way I did today or as I did on the Easter Dove Post! A great card to have in your stash. The punches to use with this stamp are the Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower (retiring) and 1/2" Circle.
I hope you have a great day and a super fun weekend! Kat