Friday, May 4, 2012

Well Worn Triple Treat Flower Card

I totally LOVE the card that I saw on Justin's blog, JK Cards, so had to make it. Of course, I had to use what I had on hand so it's not exactly like Justin's but pretty close. I liked this card so much that I have made five of them so far. There is a punch for the flowers but I don't have it yet so cut them out by hand--gotta get the Fancy Flower Punch! 


For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! Products (because they're the best!!!):

  • Card stock: Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Whisper White
  • Well Worn Designer Series Paper--first time to use and so love it!
  • Stamps: Perfectly Penned and Triple Treat Flower (retiring)
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Cajun Craze
  • Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots
The Triple Treat Flower stamp is an A la Carte stamp and sells for only $8.95. You can use it the way I did today or as I did on the Easter Dove Post! A great card to have in your stash. The punches to use with this stamp are the Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower (retiring) and 1/2" Circle. 

I hope you have a great day and a super fun weekend! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment