Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Stampers Flip Card

A very happy Wednesday to you. I am hoping for some sunshine today but doesn't look like we'll get any till Friday. Does that mean we have hopes of nice weather for the weekend?!!!


This was a really fun project using the Stampin' Up! Framelits. I had to get the card made before my Sneak Peeks got here from Stampin' Up! so used an old (but loved) stamp set called Because I Care (hostess set-retired). The Happy Stampers actually used the new stamp set called Betsy's Blossoms (in the NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog which will debut June 1). 


For this card I used:

  • Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White
  • 2011-2013 In Colors Designer Series Paper
  • Stamp Sets: Because I Care (retired); Loved Ones (Occasions Mini-retired end of last month); Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess set retiring the end of this month)
  • Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Patience
This card was almost totally CASEd from Dawn Griffith at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. The link will take you right to her video tutorial. All the ladies were super impressed with this card as was I. It is so much fun to make cards that DO something! I think my mom just might like this card for her birthday, don't you? 

I am constantly amazed by the paper crafting talent out there in blog land. I am going to practice designing but for now am still CASing (Copy & Share)! After all, I do it sooo well!!!

The picture at left is the card opened showing the flip on the inside. Just can't believe how cool this card is!

Hope you have a great day and that it sunny and warm where you are:) Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment