Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guess What the UPS Man Brought?!!!

I have had plenty of Stampin' Up! boxes delivered by my wonderful UPS man. However, I think I was most excited about today's box! 


Why should I be excited about today's box? Well...it had a stamp set I earned for my sales during Sale-a-bration. I chose the Occasions Alphabet and am really looking forward to using it! In the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog it is on page 145. So much fun getting things for FREE.
BUT what I really WANT to show you, I can't show you until tomorrow! Tomorrow at noon (MDT) is when the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog goes LIVE! Sooo, what's in the box? The 5 new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads. Stampin' Up! changed stamp pads this year to a new firm foam instead of the old felt pads. They are supposed to give a better impression, last longer and overall give a better stamping experience. I can hardly wait to take them out of the box and use them but had to tell YOU about them first. If you are curious about the new stamp pads, click HERE to watch a video. I also purchased card stock in the NEW In Colors so am looking forward to some stamping fun this weekend! Will post the results next week. The new In Colors are Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit. 


Sooo we will see what I can come up with using the new In Colors and the Occasions Alphabet. I will probably add a little Betsy's Blossoms to my projects as well--such a fun stamp set!


I hope your Thursday is going well. Mine is going so need to get off the computer and get something done! I am trying to figure out how to put a button on my blog so you can email me but haven't figured it out yet. If you know how, PLEASE email me at stampinandgrinnin at gmail dot com.


Have a great day! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment