Monday, May 7, 2012

I am sooo Excited!!!

Good morning to you all! Today is the day I have been looking forward to anxiously for at least a month! The new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog can be purchased by Stampin' Up! Demonstrators starting TODAY!!! I get one free when I place my first demonstrator order starting today:) I am most excited about ordering the catalogs for my loyal customers! When I get the order I am sure you will hear squealing with joy! I have seen a few sneak peeks of some of the great new products and let me just say, you're gonna love 'em! 


Okay enough of my excitement! On to the card for today...
 Another great card idea from Justin at JK Cards! I like so many of Justin's card designs and color choices maybe I should just rig his blog to load onto mine:) Just kidding! But I do really like his style! Boy! Now that I look at the card, it looks like I took the picture a little crooked:( Justin stamped his flower on Whisper White card stock and then colored with Blender Pens. I tried a couple of time but wasn't getting look I wanted so stamped the flower using Basic Black ink on Wisteria Wonder card stock. I wasn't sure if I I liked that look either so stamped the flower using Basic Black ink on Concord Crush (retiring) card stock. Didn't like that real well either but liked the two flowers layered together.


For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz card stock
  • Old Olive and Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets and Loving Thoughts (Occasions Mini Carryover)
  • Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (Occasions Mini Carryover)
  • Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Snail Adhesive and Dimensionals
Have a wonderful Monday! I know I will:) Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment