I LOVE this card!!! The original came from Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty and I think I CASEd it pretty close:) You can always find inspiration at Stampin' Pretty!
For this card I used:
- Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz card stock
- Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration catalog--FREE). This paper is beautiful and has a sponged look to the edges.
- Stamps: He is Risen and Triple Treat Flower
- Ink: Soft Suede
- Five Petal Flower Punch; there is a Fancy Flower Punch for the bottom flower but I don't have it so "fussy cut" it. Also used the 1/2" Circle Punch and the Itty Bitty Flower Punch.
- Other: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing folder (Mary used textured card stock on hers), Dimensionals, and the new Large Pearl Basic Jewels.
I know I will be using the Triple Treat Flower a lot and guess what??? I got it for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration!!! The only thing I like better than Stampin' Up! products is FREE Stampin' Up! products!!!
I have been busy stamping so have lots more to show. Come back tomorrow to see what I've been up to. Kat