Today I want to share with you the third card we made at our Happy Stampers meeting last week. This was a really fun card to make. Unfortunately, many of the supplies are retired or retiring. But you have to admit it's a great card!
I totally CASEd this card from Heather Summers at Stamp with Heather. She has a great blog and I enjoy her fun projects.
For this card I used:
- Card Stock: Marina Mist, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
- Well Worn Designer Series Paper (retiring May 31)
- Stamps: Packed for Dad and Loved Ones (both retired the end of last month)
- Ink: Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin' Pad and Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
- Decorative Label Punch; Clips Assortment (retiring May 31); Antique Brass Brad; Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
I am looking forward to sending this card to my dad for Father's Day:)
Have a great weekend and I hope to be back on Sunday night with the Sunday Night Chit Chat. Check out last week's Chit Chat. If you have a blog, I invite you to play along! Kat