What are you...
- Reading? I am reading Horse of a Different Color aloud to my family; A Time to Dance by Karen Kingsbury and I can't seem to put down the new Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalog (but that doesn't really qualify as reading, does it?)
- Watching? Just finished watching Tara Road with my family. Andie McDowell never ceases to amaze me.
- Listening to? My precious English Bulldog Rocky snoring as he lays beside me while I'm blogging. Such a sweet little snore he has!
- Cooking/Baking? We had hashbrown potatoes and scrambled tofu for breakfast; tacos for late lunch/early dinner
- Happy you accomplished this week? I got through my monthly stamping club--love it but always stress over it; finished a beautiful pinwheel doily (see photo); stayed on budget; walked two days (three next week???)
- Looking forward to next week? Doing some sewing. I have plans to make some 18" doll clothes for my granddaughter and have some wonderful fabric begging to be made into a tote bag! Do I dare hope to finish the doily I am currently working on?!!!
- Thankful for today? My family; good food to eat; my new Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalog! I really DO like catalogs:)
Thank you Carla for this fun Chit-Chat idea!
Have a great evening! Kat