Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Barb & Sneak Peek

I was blog surfing on Wednesday and saw inspiration for this card posted on Mary Fish's blog Stampin' Pretty--almost totally CASEd it! I knew I wanted to make this for my friend Barb. Fortunately, the man in brown would be bringing my Sneak Peek products that afternoon. I am really going to enjoy this new stamp set and Designer Series Paper!


For this card I used:

  • Card Stock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
  • Floral District Designer Series Paper (in the NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog)
  • Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blossoms (in the NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog to debut on June 1); Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess set till the end of this month)
  • Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon; Designer Printed Brads
You will be seeing more of Betsy's Blossoms because we will be using it for one of our projects for the June Happy Stampers Stamping Club!

Have a wonderful Tuesday! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment