I have two lovely ladies to credit for this card today. I first saw the card on Dawn Olchefske's blog DO Stamping with Dawn and I used her video tutorial to make this card. However, what inspired me to make this card was the one made by Kim Score at Paper Punch Addiction. This is a simple and fun way to make a super elegant card. Dawn's video tutorial is excellent!
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
- Stamp set: Creative Elements
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Basic Gray
- 3/8" red ribbon from "who knows where" (not Stampin' Up!)
- Dimensionals (how can you make a card without them??!!!)
Thanks for stopping by today! It is always so nice when you stop by to visit:) I am off to run errands and visit friends today but will be back again tomorrow with another card project that I CASed from Dawn Olchefske! What a talented lady!!!