Friday, July 27, 2012

Comfort Cafe Thank You

I am not a "blue" person. Blue is NEVER the first color I think of for ANYTHING!!! Nothing against people who like blue, it's just not MY personal favorite! However, I really like Stampin' Up!'s new Midnight Muse! It's somewhere between Night of Navy and Not Quite Navy and it goes sooo nice with the Soft Suede on this card. I hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks goes to Dawn Olchefske at DO Stamping with Dawn for this great card inspiration! I CASed it pretty close! Notice how I sponged Soft Suede ink on the dsp squares--makes a huge difference.


For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Midnight Muse, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
  • Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper
  • Perfectly Penned stamp set
  • Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Soft Suede 3/8" taffeta ribbon
What?!! No Dimensionals!!! I can't believe it!!! Just goes to show you CAN make a card without Dimensionals...I guess!

I have been having a good time making cards and have more to show you next week. I hope you'll visit again on Sunday for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! I am really enjoying taking part in the Sunday Night Chit-Chat and I hope you enjoy it too! See you then! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment