Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Smooches Thank You

Can you believe another card WITHOUT Dimensionals!!! So out of character for me but this card combines so many things that I really like! And I especially like the color combination of Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade! This card is the Thank You card I am sending to my customers for July. The inspiration for this card was again Dawn Olchefske at DO Stamping with Dawn. She is part of the Control Freaks group and their blog hops are truly inspirational! If you have time, do a "tour de Freaks" with the Control Freaks! 

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
  • Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White card stock; Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
  • Stamp sets: Sassy Salutations and Bright Blossoms
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade
  • Other: Basic Pearls and White Grosgrain ribbon (from not sure where)
The original card I posted on July 20
I want to show you one more card today. It is actually the Comfort Cafe Shutter Card I posted on July 20. Since I already posted it I didn't think it deserved a separate post. I did a little Step-it Up before I sent it to my friend Nancy for her birthday.
New & Improved

I decided to use the Occasions Alphabet stamp set for extra sentiments because my friend Nancy is extra special:) I also added a Basic Rhinestone for the head of each butterfly. I really like the way it turned out and I think Nancy will to when she gets the card this week in the mail! Sometimes when I think a card is "missing something" I just have to look at it for a few days and ideas start coming. 

I hope you have a wonderful Monday! Guess what? I have another card for you tomorrow!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment