Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Welcome to the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! For my picture this evening I chose to show off the new swivel-rocker recliner I got for my birthday! We purchased new living room furniture 3 1/2 years ago but I wasn't ready to part with my Papasan Chair yet so didn't purchase a new chair for me. My hubby is a big man--6'6" tall and weight to match--so purchased a Big Man's Chair for himself. I wanted something that fit me so we got this lady's leather swivel-rocker recliner at Costco. I thought they looked funny sitting next to each other. Definitely a "Papa Bear/Mama Bear" thing! Beau is relaxing on the carpet in front of the chair:)


Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily starts the Sunday Night Chit-Chat every week so be sure to check her blog to see what her answers to the questions are.


Here we go...I am...


Reading...Still reading All Together in One Place by Jane Kirkpatrick. Really not in the mood for reading right now.df


Watching...Nothing at the moment but if I can stay up long enough I might watch The Mentalist. Highly unlikely though:(


Listening to...The wind blowing HARD outside and the puppy snoring beside me inside! Love his sweet little snore!


Baking/Cooking...It cooled off just a little today so make Hashbrowns and Scrambled Eggs for breakfast and tacos for dinner. Everything turned out yummy and everyone was happy.


Happy that I accomplished this week...I got lots of thank you cards made and sent this week!


Looking forward to next week...Stamping Club on Wednesday night! Always so much fun creating and visiting with the ladies!!! 


BONUS QUESTION:


What is my top priority right now? Definitely cleaning and organizing my office and craft room so I can actually do something in them. I need to make a schedule to reflect that it is a priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment