However, the reason for the title of today's post is The Reason to Smile stamp set. It is a promotional item from Stampin' Up! for the month of July! When you order $50 in Stampin' Up! merchandise you can purchase the Reason to Smile stamp set for just $5!!! It is a 2-step set with 7 images. The one I used on this card is only one of them. Now, that's a reason to smile!!! So, if you want this stamp set be sure to email me with your order:)
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Card stock: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals and Whisper White
- Stamp sets: Sassy Salutations and Reason to Smile
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin' Pad
- Daffodil Delight 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
This second card is oh so similar but I guess it would qualify as a Step-up card. I used the same supplies as above...almost!
- I replaced the Daffodil Delight ribbon with 5/8" Whisper White Taffeta ribbon
- Embossed the bottom of the Whisper White card stock with the Adorning Accents Textured Embossing Folder
- Handcut one of the flowers that I then popped up on dimensionals and added an In Color Dahlia for the center!
The inspiration for this card came from my upline Linda Gutierrez and you can see her card at Stamping Year-Round. I pretty much CASed hers but I didn't have the ribbon or embossing folder she used so made due with what I had!
There you have it! Two birthday cards ready to put in the mail tomorrow!!!
Have a wonderful day and remember to say thank you to someone today:) Kat