Monday, July 16, 2012

Birthday Cards


Yesterday was my birthday and I received a handmade card from my granddaughter! If I'm not mistaken she used her new Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad and Pixie Pink Classic Stampin' Pad (retired)! She is 7 and I think she did an amazing job stamping. There was a handwritten note inside wishing me a happy birthday with a request for me to call her to tell her how old I am. So yesterday morning I called her and told her I was 58 years old. She said, "Gramma, that's old!" I said, "I know but aren't you glad I don't have wrinkles yet?" She said, "Oh yes!" Sooo funny!!! I love these precious conversations!!!
The second card I want to show off was made by my daughter! She has come so far in her card making and I am so proud of her. I love it when she takes the time to make cards for me:) 


The next picture is not of a card but it is of the beautiful flowers my husband got me for my birthday.


I love the yellow, orange and fuchsia! Such a bright spot in my dining room right now. 


Today will be a busy day getting ready for our Happy Stampers club meeting which is on Wednesday--nothing like procrastination!!! I hope your Monday is filled with only good things. Kat

2 comments: