- The most I've spent this last week was on...Well, today it was a new chair. That doesn't really count as last week but it was a significant expense. My birthday is Sunday and after trying several chairs out we decided on a leather, swivel-rocker recliner. It is a small chair that fits me just right! We got it at Costco, of course!
- Today I am thankful for...My new chair:)
- Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was...
- I will consider this week a success if...I get ready for stamping club!
- This week I am looking forward to...spending Saturday with friends AND my birthday on Sunday!!!
I hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend! Check back for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!