Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Blogoversary to Me!

Hello to you, dear Blog Friends! I started my blog two years ago today! What a fun ride it has been. I have learned so much on this journey and am looking forward to learning so much more. Most recently I learned how to add buttons to my blog so you can check out things I think are important or fun. And an email button so you can contact me!!! My most recent accomplishment was the new blog header! Whoo Hoo! Did I ever feel good when that was done! I have a few tweaks coming to the header in the next week but am so happy with how it looks! 


I have learned that if I want people to read my blog, I have to WRITE! Go figure! Blogging takes commitment and consistency. I have the commitment and I am working on the consistency.  


I am constantly amazed and thrilled that YOU take time out of your day to check my blog to see what I have to share. WOW! That's humbling! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! 


Have a wonderful Sunday! I will return later for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Kat





No comments:

Post a Comment