It's time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat:) Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily starts the Chit-Chat each week and I so enjoy playing along. Check out her answers to the Chit-Chat!
So, let's get started...
- Reading...The Seventh Day Ox by Bradley Booth. A story about a pastor who was sent to Siberia because he wouldn't give up the names of his parishioners to the KGB.
- Watching...The Glades on Netflix.
- Listening to...The wind blowing really hard:(
- Cooking/Baking...Absolutely nothing today. I plan to make bread tomorrow.
- Happy you accomplished this week...Stamping Club (fun projects and the ladies liked them) and the house got cleaned good:)
- Looking forward to this week...organizing, making more cards (never have enough) and doing some sewing.
- Thankful for today...hubby has lots of work right now (works on commission so that's good); yummy food in the garden; phone call from my brother:)
- What is my favorite summer food and/or drink treat...My favorite summer food is pasta salad and cantaloupe (not together) and my favorite summer drink is Raspberry Lemonade mixed with Rooibos iced tea--yumm!!!
Well, that's it for me for this week! How about you?!!! Tomorrow I will have our third stamping club project for you to see. Thanks for visiting! Kat