Monday, October 28, 2013

Wonderfall Frame Swap Card


Last week I received my swap card from my friend and downline, Margarita. Please forgive that it is a little smooshed! She is living in Japan and sent it with a protective wrapper plus in a padded envelope but it still got smooshed! I love this card and what she did with it! Check out the Wood Grain embossing on Core'dinations paper for the background! Simply stunning!

You can find an instructional video for making this card on Dawn Griffith's blog Dawn's Stamping Thoughts


For this card she used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
  • Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Cajun Craze cardstock; Early Espresso Core'dinations Sandable Cardstock
  • Stamp sets: Wonderfall and Feel Goods
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Summer Starfruit, More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie
  • Big Shot with Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Ovals Framelits
  • Other: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestones


She even prettied up the inside! Thank you Margarita for this very pretty and fancy card! I am looking forward to seeing your Christmas Swap Card!

I will be back a little later with Happy Homemaker Monday!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. arrrrg! curse u post office!! LOL! Glad you got it! Next time, i swear i will wrap it in bubble wrap and put it in a BOX with packing peanuts all around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry your card got scrunched but it was sooo pretty I just had to share! GREAT Job!

      You are sooo funny! A box with packing peanuts...ha! ha!

      Delete