Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fancy Fold Card

My Happy Stampers Stampin' Up! order arrived today! Hip-Hip-Hooray!!! I always love going through the order and bagging it up for everyone:) I also love playing with my new stamping stuff! I know where I will be spending the afternoon and evening today! Plus now I have enough Very Vanilla card stock to finish those 10 in 30 thank you cards I was working on!


Yesterday I was privileged to be invited to participate in my upline Vicki's stamping group workshop! WOW! The ladies really came out for this one! I think there must have been 12-15 people there! Check out the card we made...


This picture shows the card with the belly band on to hold it closed. We also made matching envelopes using the NEW Envelope Punch Board!


Card with belly band off.


This is the card opened up! If you know the name of this type of card, please let me know. Neither Vicki nor I could remember.

The base for the card was Crumb Cake card stock and Very Vanilla was used for the pieces I stamped on. I forgot to look at the name of the stamp set but it is a long time retired Stampin' Up! set. The finished size of the card is 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" so all we had to do was find the size of the card printed on the Envelope Punch Board to know what size paper we needed and the first score to make for our envelopes. Super easy!

Now, Vicki had us all spoiled because she cut everything out for us and even scored the card!!! No, Happy Stampers, that is NOT going to happen for you! lol All we had to do was stamp and assemble!

Thanks, Vicki for a fun time and this super cute card! I look forward to doing it again sometime.

Have a great day and...Happy Stamping!!!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment