Welcome to Happy Homemaker Monday! Our host each week is Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.
The weather...The temperatures have been dipping into the high 30s and low 40s at night but warm up to a very enjoyable 70 during the day! The weather man is predicting these beautiful days to last for another week at least:) I am certainly not complaining!
Right now I am...Drinking some water and enjoying the quiet while I write this post.
Thinking...About what needs to be done today!
On my reading pile...How to be Organized in Spite of Yourself by Sunny Schlenger and Roberta Roesch.
On my TV...Not a thing at present.
On the menu for this week...
Monday -- Pinto beans, Spanish Rice with green salad
Tuesday -- Gluten free pasta with red sauce and green salad
Wednesday -- Chili and cornbread
Friday -- Potato Corn Chowder
On my to do list...Much of last week's list to finish!
- Working on my list of 20 things to do before Thanksgiving to get this house "company ready" (deep cleaning stuff)
- Laundry--always laundry! I try to do one or two loads per day except weekends.
- Walking on the treadmill
- Thank you cards for hubby's clients and my customers (I am sooo far behind)--this one should actually get finished today!
- Design Team projects for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges
- Swap cards--one done and ready to mail; 6 more to go (I am involved in two monthly swaps)
- Box up and take stuff to Thrift Store
As you can see, I will be spending a lot of time in my craft room this week!
What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating...
I will be creating A LOT of cards this week! So many ideas; so little time!
Looking around the house...
Kitchen needs to be cleaning up (sink is plugged again so might not get cleaned up for a bit), dining room table needs cleaned off (our dumping place). Dog toys are strewn around the living room and table beside my chair needs organized.
From the camera...
This is one of the prettiest plants! We put it outside in the summer time and bring it into the greenhouse in the winter. Sometimes it is covered with these beautiful red blossoms!
On my prayer list...
- Family needing a house to live in
- Friend living in China working
- My brother
- My mom
- Carla hasn't been feeling well
- Sandra for transition to go easier; I miss her regular blogging:)
- Friend who recently lost her husband
"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul and health to the bones." Proverbs 16:24
Well, that looks like about it for this edition of Happy Homemaker Monday!