Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Fun Fold Card

I have really been through the wringer in the sickness department! The cold/flu I got on September 23 lingered and lingered. Last Saturday I thought I was finally on the mend so went to a family funeral on Sunday--two hour drive each way plus time spent with family meant we got home about 8:30 pm. I was really feeling spent. Woke up Monday morning and was sick again (still?). Slept all day Monday and Tuesday so by Wednesday was finally feeling some better. Today I feel almost normal again! This was a long siege! I'm not making any promises, but hopefully I am back to blogging regularly again! I sure hope so!!!

While I was at my daughter's last month we made a lot of cards but I wanted to wait to show you this one till I knew the recipients had received theirs. Mieka helped us make this card that she got from Joan Robertson (link will take you to the video)! Halloween is not my thing but I couldn't resist making a few cutesy Halloween cards anyway! This one was labor intensive but oh so worth it! Thanks, Mieka for helping us make this adorable card!


I had the hardest time getting a good photograph of this card. I think I photographed this card more than any others I have ever made. I wish I lived closer to my niece...she is a professional photographer and I would have her photograph all my cards:) Alas, I will just need to hone my own skills. A new camera would help but since I have an iPhone on my wish list, the camera will have to wait! Makes me think of the song from Mama Mia, Money, Money, Money! Oh, "all the things I could do if I had a little Money":) Must be that ADD kicking in again...

I will let you get the list of supplies from Joan's video. I didn't have my Halloween paper so used some my daughter had bought at Joann's. The googly eyed creatures are a stamp set that was in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog last year called Googly Ghouls! I am not sure about the stamp I used on the inside. 

Just to let you know, Stampin' Up! is having some GREAT promotions this month! 

  • Join for $25! You receive $26.95 in merchandise of YOUR choosing; 20% discount on everything you buy or sell; 30% discount on first order of $150 or more; no further obligation! If you buy/sell $300 in merchandise in 3 months you continue as a demonstrator; if not, you don't. No obligation to hold parties or sell anything! Is this a win-win or what?!!! This offer expires October 21 so email me today if you are interested in becoming part of my team!!!
  • Party More! For a $250 party (or order) you receive an extra $25 in FREE merchandise! So instead of $40 FREE you receive $65 FREE-- Whoo Hoo!!! But only till the end of October!
  • Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit--Everything to make 20 cards (except glue) for just $19.95! Includes stamps and envelopes!!!
  • My favorite, The Envelope Punch Board! Measurements to make 66 different sizes of envelopes printed right on the Envelope Punch Board! Plus there are many more great ideas to use the Envelope Punch Board for besides envelopes thanks to the many talented paper crafters out there! 
If you are interested in any of these great promotions, just email me with your name and phone number and I will get right back to you:)

Have a great weekend!

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment