Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Lovely as a Tree by my Granddaughter

While my daughter and I were crafting on her dining room table, my one and only grandchild wanted to make a card! A chip off the old block:) She decided she wanted to use the Lovely as a Tree stamp set and make the tree into a Fall tree using a Blender Pen and the Classic Stampin' Pads. 


She used Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads for the leaves on the tree. She got a smudge of Pumpkin Pie ink on the right hand side of her card so I showed her how to sponge the same color all over the card. She loved it! Then she wanted to stamp the tree on the right so I showed her how to use a Sponge Dauber to color the tree! 

I think she did a great job! 

Do you craft with your children or grandchildren?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment