Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Welcome to the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. Grab a cup of tea, sit back and enjoy!!!


My photo tonight is another little tease from a card my Happy Stampers made last Wednesday night:)

So now, for the Chit-Chat! I am...

Reading...How to be Organized in Spite of Yourself by Sunny Schlenger and Roberta Roesch. Do you think there is any kind of hope that I might get and stay organized? According to this book, it is "time and space management that works with your personal style." We'll see! I am the eternal optimist in this department:)

Listening to...Radio station hubby has playing while he is working outside. I think it's Dean Martin crooning When Fools Rush In.

Watching...Not sure there is anything on the agenda tonight. 

Cooking/baking...I have some pinto beans in the pressure cooker and a pot of Spanish rice cooking. No baking today.

Happy I accomplished this week...I was able to get ready for my Happy Stampers Club (met Wednesday) and got our monthly order put in! I got the house partially cleaned but ran out of energy so will have to work on those things I missed this week.

Looking forward to next week...Receiving my stamping order! I love stamping stuff!!! Carla talks about being addicted to fabric. Well, I am addicted to paper, ink, stamps and embellishments:) Right after Christmas I will have to put myself on a stamping diet.

Thankful for today...My strength and energy are returning slowly but surely! We are enjoying 70 degree (F) weather and the weather man says we have another week and a half of it coming! Woo Hoo! That should get me feeling better for sure:D

*Bonus Question* What's the last movie I watched? Did I enjoy it? Any that are currently out that I want to see?
Hey, Carla, that looks like three questions to me!!! lol

  • The last movie I saw was Jack Reacher.
  • It was more violent than I like but then again, I don't like ANY violence.
  • I don't know of any current movies that I would like to see. 
Okay, that's it for me tonight! I will be back tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. That card looks beautiful from what I can tell! Love the stamp!! :) I just finished my #21 of 100 things... so far, so good! lol! I understand about being addicted to "crafting goods"... just soo easy! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carla! WOW you are moving right along on your 100 things challenge! I may have to do a similar challenge with my paper crafting as it is sooo easy to buy more fun stuff!

      Delete