Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Hi and welcome to the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! We are hosted each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily


My picture tonight is of the racking for our new solar array! I will do a post on this soon! The lower part of the picture is our greenhouse.

I am...

Reading...The Snow Bride by Debbie Macomber and still reading How to Organized in Spite of Yourself by Sunny Schlenger and Roberta Roesch.

Listening to...Rocky (the English Bulldog) snoring.

Watching...We just watched the movie Yogi Bear! It was cute:)

Cooking/Baking...I made Vegetable Stew today as it was a soup kinda day--dreary, rainy, cold.

Happy I accomplished this week...I walked on the treadmill 4 days this week (also did 4 days the week before); I am working up to 5 days a week.

Looking forward to next week...Getting our new solar array hooked up and operational. Also looking forward to my kitchen sink getting unclogged. I have been doing dishes "camping style" for nearly a week now:(

Thankful for today...A nice warm fire in our wood stove. I am also thankful that we have our wood for the winter.

*Bonus Question* Am I looking forward to Halloween? We don't do Halloween. We live 16 miles from the nearest teeny tiny town so don't get trick-or-treaters. 

Okay, that's it for me tonight! See you tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. OH Kat! That solar panel is awesome! I'd be exicted too! Can't wait to see/hear more about it! :) Good job on the treadmill... keep it up!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carla! We are excited about the solar array too! I will try to get a post up on it this week:) thanks for stopping by.

      Delete